Are you a modern BFSI marketer? Here are 4 things digital you just can’t miss
- 22% increase in users browsing for financial products
- 10% increase in visits to BFSI brand websites
- 30% increase in lead submissions on BFSI websites
2. Growth recipes for New-To-Bank users The two key sources of revenue for a Banking marketer are from New-To-Bank users and Existing customers. Here are a list of 4 unique use cases on how you can create a relevant experience for your NTB users and push them quicker down the sales funnel.
3. Growth recipes for Existing customers Identifying existing customers from your pool of website visitors and being able to upsell/cross-sell relevant products and services is indispensable to boost retention and drive incremental revenue.
4. Website personalization An intelligent marketer would make the best use of his 'owned' channels to engage with his users before venturing 'paid' avenues. Your website is your primary digital asset and it doesn't cost you marketing dollars to contextualise conversations with users. Discover 6 unique ways in which you can personalize messaging for your website visitors - existing customers and new users - and grow your digital revenue at optimized costs.
Write to us at email@example.com about your story as a BFSI marketer.