Predictive Marketing – The Future is Now!
Predict. Personalize. Perform.
In today’s competitive world, marketers need to find the right customers who will contribute to revenue and help them grow their business. Customers are exposed to a wide variety of ads throughout the day - phone, tv, newspaper, laptop, billboards, magazines etc. Only a certain number of the customers are “in-market” to buy any specific product. They are in-market either because of genuine need or demand being created by quality ads which educate them about a certain need. Historically, marketers have used all forms of media to communicate their message to users.In today’s digital era, customers are able to compare products and services within minutes on the web. Every second, billions of users across the world browse through the internet visiting ecommerce, banks, insurance, airlines, music, news and other types of websites and apps. Every visit is a sign - either positive or negative - of customer intent. Marketers should constantly ask themselves the following questions:
- Which customer will buy and when
- What is the best channel(s) to communicate
- What is the right message
- Should an offer/discount be provided
- Understands trends, patterns and relationships in user data
- Define goal: This varies for different industries - ‘Purchase’ for Ecommerce and Airlines, ‘Leads’ for Banks and Insurance companies, ‘Buy/Sell’ for Trading companies, etc.
- Calculate a score for each user to predict who is more likely to buy and who isn’t
- Prioritize marketing for users with high score
- Personalize ads with relevant messaging
- Data that Vizury has
- Data that Vizury gets on a daily basis
- How is data analyzed: Models, Algorithms
- How is marketing data used : What marketing responses and their patterns used
- What is the end goal: purchase, leads, registration, visits